Comprehensive information on harmonization of taxation in the EC, implementation of EC tax laws into national legislation and EC and national tax cases
Nowhere is the complex field of international taxation better served than in the well-established journal Intertax. For more than four decades it has provided 12 issues a year of practical, up-to-date, high-level international tax information. Among the many features it offers in elucidation of transnational tax issues are the following:
- contributions from a global network of tax experts;
- articles with essential information on both direct and indirect taxation in countries around the world;
- reports on multinational tax developments emanating from organisations such as the WTO, the OECD, the United Nations, and the EC;
- special regional coverage features—such as EC Tax Scene, US Tax Scene, and China Tax Scene—that offer concise overviews of the latest tax news in these areas; and,
- special issues focusing on subjects of particular interest, such as abuse of law.
Subscribing to Intertax automatically entitles the purchaser to receive EC Tax Review at no additional cost.
Tax attorneys, practitioners (litigation and transactional) in areas where international tax issues are a concern, and academics will all appreciate this preeminent review’s authoritative, reliable content and precise, always-timely focus on important developments
- Verlag: Luchterhand
- ISBN: 978-3-472-01570-3
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.06.2003
- ISSN: 0165-2826
- Letztes Heft: 17.05.2018
- Anzahl Hefte p.a.: 10