European Public Procurement Law
von Constant De Koninck / W. Timmermans
2. Auflage 2015
Kluwer Law International
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
European Public Procurement Law is the ultimate legal resource on public procurement law in the European Union.
It combines the full text of the new Public Sector Procurement Directive 2014/24/EU with 145 relevant judgments rendered by the Court of Justice of the European Union during the period 1982–2014.
Constant De Koninck, Thierry Ronse and William Timmermans provide expert commentary on the impact of the Public Sector Procurement Directive 2014/24/EU and analysis of the case law. An insightful overview of the key changes introduced by the Directive is also included.
This new edition connects the reader with the relevant CJEU case law, which has been instrumental in interpreting the public procurement legal framework. It is of great value for legal practitioners and has a clear practical use for officials who have to ensure that contracts are awarded in an open, fair and transparent manner, allowing domestic and nondomestic firms to compete for business on an equal basis, all this within the EU legal framework and in compliance with the new Public Sector Procurement Directive 2014/24/EU.
This easy to use volume includes:
- an overview of the key changes introduced by Directive 2014/24/EU;
- a survey of the new Directive’s important novelties put into perspective with the existing case law of the CJEU;
- the text of the Public Sector Procurement Directive, linking the articles of this directive to 32 years of relevant CJEU case law;
- an in-depth analysis of 145 judgments rendered by the CJEU, linked to the articles of the new Public Sector Procurement Directive;
- the essential, chronologically-ordered excerpts from the 145 judgments, with each excerpt preceded by an overview of the subject matter and the points of law dealt with by that judgment;
- an extensive subject index disclosing the CJEU case law and a general index combining the new Directive’s articles with the relevant recitals of the Directive’s preamble
The second edition of European Public Procurement Law is an essential guide for legal practitioners and officials working in the field of public procurement. The title includes the full text of the Public Sector
Procurement Directive 2014/24/EU, with the implications of this directive fully explained through the expert analysis of 30 years of relevant jurisprudence.
- Verlag: Kluwer Law International
- ISBN: 9789041154217
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.05.2015
- Auflagennummer: 2